ASRock B550 Pro4 AM4 ATX Motherboard
- ATX Form Factor
- AMD B550 Chipset
- AM4 Socket
- 4 x Dual-Channel DDR4-4733 (OC)
- 6 x SATA III | 2 x M.2
- PCIe 4.0 x16 | PCIe 3.0 x1
- Realtek ALC1200 7.1-Channel HD Audio
- Gigabit Ethernet LAN Port
- AMD CrossFireX Support
- Supports Windows 10 (64-Bit)
Enhance your computing experience with the ASRock B550 Pro4 AM4 ATX Motherboard. Powered by the AMD B550 chipset, this ATX motherboard is designed for gamers and enthusiasts, supporting fifth- and third-generation AMD Ryzen processors with the AM4 socket for high-end video games and content creation. The chipset takes full advantage of the large PCIe 4.0 data bandwidth to handle demanding tasks such as 4K live streaming, video editing, and gaming at high settings.
Up to 128GB of dual-channel ECC or non-ECC unbuffered DDR4 RAM, reaching 4733 MHz when overclocked, can be installed across four memory slots to improve the system's multitasking capabilities and speed. The motherboard also supports two M.2 SSDs alongside up to six SATA III storage drives, which can be put into RAID 0, 1, or 10 configurations. Its PCIe x16 slots can accommodate dedicated graphics cards with support for Quad-GPU and 2-Way AMD CrossFireX configurations. There are also two PCIe 3.0 x1 slots available for compatible expansions. Alternatively, you can take advantage of AMD Ryzen processors with integrated graphics by connecting monitors to the motherboard's HDMI 2.1 and VGA ports.
Connect peripherals such as mice and keyboards to the four 5 Gb/s USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports while reserving the USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A and Type-C ports for transferring up to 10 Gb/s with compatible devices. The B550 Pro4 connects to compatible networks via its built-in Gigabit Ethernet port, providing you with the bandwidth needed for online games, 4K video streaming, and live stream broadcasts. You can install a separate Wi-Fi module into the available M.2 E Key slot for wireless network connections. Other features include a Nahimic Audio-enhanced Realtek ALC1200 7.1-channel audio codec that delivers immersive experiences while the ASRock Polychrome RGB lighting headers allow you to customize a variety of dazzling LED lighting effects and sync them with compatible peripherals to match your game, mood, or style. Windows 10 64-bit is required to take advantage of all the motherboard's features.
PCIe 4.0 Memory Bandwidth
Storage and Memory
- Two M.2 slots are available, supporting up to type 22110 NVMe PCIe and SATA SSDs.
- Six SATA III ports are available for hard drives and 2.5" SSDs.
- Supports RAID 0, 1, and 10.
- Up to 128GB of dual-channel ECC and non-ECC unbuffered DDR4-4733 (OC) memory can be installed across four slots.
2 oz Copper PCB
USB 3.2 Gen 2
- Dedicated M.2 SSD heatsinks help to ensure optimal temperatures and avoid speed throttling.
- Steel reinforced PCIe connectors feature extra anchor points and strong latches, adding stability for heavy graphics cards.
- The XXL aluminum alloy heatsinks help to draw heat away from critical components for optimal performance and stability.
- The PCB has a high-density glass fabric design that reduces gaps between layers to protect against electrostatic discharge and humidity.
- Comprised of various technologies, ASRock Full Spike Protection helps to prevent damage to your motherboard's components from unexpected voltage spikes.