DualSense Wireless Controller
- Share Button, PS Button, Mute Button
- Clickable 2-Point Capacitive Touch Pad
- Dual Analog Sticks, D-Pad, Game Buttons
- USB Type-C Port, Stereo Headset Jack
- Built-In Mono Speaker & Microphone Array
- Vibration & Trigger Effect Support
- Six-Axis Motion Sensor System
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery
- Bluetooth 5.1
- Compatible with PlayStation 5
Experience a deep sense of immersion with the Sony DualSense Wireless Controller, which is specially designed for the PlayStation 5 gaming console. In addition to having responsive game buttons, dual analog sticks, a D-pad, and a clickable 2-point capacitive touch pad, the DualSense enhances supported gaming experiences with vibrational haptic feedback that allow you to feel various effects, bumps, and surface textures. The adaptive triggers feature dynamic resistance levels that are designed to accurately simulate the impacts and pressures of in-game objects and activities such as pulling back a bow and feeling the trigger differences when switching weapons. Additionally, the six-axis motion sensing system can control supported games by simply moving the wireless controller in different directions.
Keep in close communication with teammates and friends using the controller's integrated microphone array and mono speaker. Alternatively, you can connect a headset to the audio jack for better clarity. The DualSense Wireless Controller connects to your PlayStation 5 via Bluetooth 5.1 or through a USB Type-C cable, which charges its built-in 1560mAh lithium-ion battery.